Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

i dont know man

ill give you this, you animation and drawing style have gotten alot better but, i dont know the humor just seems to be leaving the flashes you put up, like i understand why their suppose to be funny but just not falling over laughing like i use to for your earlier stuff

Leo & Satan III Leo & Satan III

i love you

but why do you hate me by making an amazing episode and then leave me on a cliffhanger for god knows how long?

Super Smash Super Smash

ill give it to ya this was badass

im knocking off 2 points for some things i thought weird. one was ocassionally i felt like a couple of the transitions between the scenes were abit choppy (when mario pops out of bowsers mouth,and during some of the fight scenes), it rarely happened but i did notice them. the other wasnt really bad but im a mario bros fan so it bothered me alittle, mario ate a huge red mushroom sandwich i thought him growing into quite a giant would have taken place, which would have also worked out since bowsers stomach grew. sorry for being annoying but just some things caught my eye other than that loved how the flash was character designs, battle sequences, music choice, etc.

Making A Piranha Plant Making A Piranha Plant

ridiculously amazing

the detail and time you put on that sculpture is beyond belief. it looks like it would be in a super mario movie if one were to come out now. keep up with this work my friend.

Objectionable Apparatus 2 Objectionable Apparatus 2

brilliant

this had me wondering the entire time what is going to happen

Awesome Cracks Down Awesome Cracks Down

you sir will never get old

u will live forever and make great animation and amazingly funny jokes till the end of time. keep the good times rolling.

[Prototype] [Prototype]

sorry bout this

i dont normally like giving bad reviews but i have my reasons for this one. though u did follow how the gameplay basically is in the game, and how people might see alex mercer. i just didnt find it all that funny. the animation could have been better. and it may be just me but the jokes were abit stale.

Battosai810 responds:

Fair criticsm - sorry you didn't enjoy the flash.

DARE DARE

love it

that's the only thing i can say to sum up how much i enjoyed this. keep up the excellent work

:the Composer: :the Composer:

beautiful, simply beautiful.

the music made the flash perfect but the story pushed it beyond. i hope to see more like it.

Dry Stone Walling Dry Stone Walling

one of my favorite flashworks

i enjoyed this very much, everything about it is beautifully thought out and done. please continue with your work for the future. it will be needed.